I think I'm diabetic.
Boyfie's been amazingly sweet.
- He always wakes up at 5:30 in the morning (his work is at 9AM) just to greet me a good morning and never fails to bid me a good night as well.
- He insists to fetch me from work for the whole two months, saying "Sinusulit lang ung free time mo"
- and even offers to apply as my personal driver in the future, once I get my own Audi. (Yes, it has to be an Audi :P)
- He always remind me of things I need not reminding of but tend to forget ( laundry, lunch, meds, going to work. haha!)
- He always text me sweet notes every chance he gets.
- and most of his headline status in facebook (i dunno for twitter) is mostly about...me? hehe
These simple gestures are somewhat candies of his affection. The slice of a cake he's given me was when I heard from my friends that he'd chat up with them to check on me. Like this one weekend when I was out of town with my colleagues, he tried to get in contact with one of my company through a friend asking for contact details just to make sure that I've already made the trip safely.
I don't have a sweet tooth, but he's been very sweet and I appreciate that deeply. But I've also heard from some friends that he's overly sweet. haha! Nakakaumay daw. I'm not online often so I don't get to see his FB page, or his twitter everyday. I have checked his previous entries though, and from a another person's (and the other me) perspective, nakakaumay nga. :P
I don't wish to complain, but I already asked him to tone it down a bit, especially his public display of affection.
... only now did I realized that I'm not really the type of guy to PDA. haha!