Quick rundown of what I've been up to the past couple of weeks:
- Basically back-to-back work, no play, for 3 straight months. Average sleeping time 3-5 hours. 6 if I'm lucky.
- Series marathon (watched mostly while at work. so much for "no play" :P). This time covered mostly Asian series: Addicted/Heroin Season1 (Chinese), Love Sick Season 1&2 (Thai), Descendants of the Sun (Korean), Oh My Ghostess (Korean).
- Had an awesome vacation over the Labor day weekend, a break from the city hustle. Scenic island hoping in Marinduque.
- Spending time with dear old friends, and meeting new ones along the trip has always been a blessing. Cheers to good times!
- Cheers to drunken folly for knocking some sense in to my head. What else was bound to happen when you're sharing a round of beers and mojito with a freshly broken heart, and another who's was still hung up on past love?
Going to a far off island and spending a whole day doing nothing, make you see things on a better perspective.
PS. continuation of this post deserved it's own entry.