30 November 2014

Failure to Launch

Well, my desired hiatus will be cancelled and shall be rescheduled on a much appropriate busy time.


I have a lot of free time on my hands that I'm quite unsettled how to spend or waste it. Unlike before, I never had this much free time. During my internship, I always find a task to do, not comfortable whiling away sitting or waiting for the time off. You could say I'm quite the workaholic, willing to go on overtime  even without extra pay (uhm, I didn't get paid at all to begin with).
...balewala pala ang pamamaalam ko sa nakaraang lathala, kung hindi ko rin naman pala ito magagawa.
Which had me thinking - this is a flaw of mine.Consider this entry as to what made Jjampong decide to leave me...or at least a part of it.
If you haven't known, I've been in and out of PR for the past 7 years. Even to the time that J and I started dating. The first time I left PR from the beginning of our relationship, was for the common reason - Status: Taken. There was no point trolling those blue seas as I already have a prized catch. Eight months prancing in to our honeymoon, life caught me by my steps and yanked me by the foot. Hanging upside-down, I had to free myself from the bonds that almost knocked me out. I had to track down the hunter who left the trap in the first place -  I had to go back to hunt him down, in that forsaken jungle.

In just a couple of weeks I realized my hunt for the wanted was futile. It wasn't intentional, but the agenda of my comeback changed. From a tracker, I downgraded to a wanderer. So I wandered the depths of the planet once again.

> To be continued.... (or not).

1 comment:

gillboard said...

hope you'd post continuation soon...

chismoso mode on lang. :)