24 April 2011

You know what they say about feces in dreams...

I had a dream the other night. I was taking a dump. A huuuge, long dump. It was so real that I woke up just to check if I actually did crap in my pyjamas. Clean pjs. Whew~! 


And I went back to sleep with a hopeful grin on my face.
$_$ *kaching*!

I was once told that when you dream of feces, it symbolizes money. Never did it crossed my mind to validate this idea through research until now. As it turns out, feces may actually represent:

  • a negative aspect that one dislikes or resents, especially if it is your own feces. An expulsion of filth and unwanted dirt.
  • It may also pertain to someone who is anal retentive.  
  • Or to see it from a medical standpoint, the body might simply telling you that there's a problem in the colon.
After doing my quick search, I think I'd settle with the medical perspective (the morning after I did take a huge dump). But it's nice to think of it as a lucky omen for wealth.

*kachingkaching*! 

3 comments:

odin hood said...

libre naman diyan hahaha

Midnight Orgasm said...

Well, at lease you did not dream of having your tooth pulled out. They say someone close to you will die if you dream about that. Lucky for you, it is about money. Money to go to doctor?

Victor Saudad said...

@Odin: Libreng poop? Remind me to save some for you on my next dump :P

@Midnight orgasm: I have dreamt of my teeth falling off, not exactly pulled out. But that was on my first month of having dental braces.

I may be superstitous and "mapamahiin", but I do believe that dreams is a way our body communicates with us.