16 February 2011

"It's all about breakfast!"

Yesterday, I disclosed to a friend how I spent most of my free time last night...

- I watched "Breakfast at Tiffany's"!

as to share with her what I did for the 14th. Then she asked what's the movie about, and I blurted,

- It's all about breakfast!


Speaking of breakfast, I had two breakfasts today - first was at 4am, and the second was around 10am. And in both occasions, I had my meal all to myself.

hmm . . .

Alone.

and as I'm writing this down, I just came to realize that I've been having breakfast alone for a long time now...
a grim realization for me. I, who love having hearty breakfast at home with the early morning rays of sunshine, together with my family; have been having cold, instant food for breakfast in the comforts of a boarding house, all by myself.




. . .


  . . .


     . . . .









O.O

Oh, what fate has fallen upon me!?