10 September 2015

The Closest Encounters with the EX.

A random chatter yesterday...
N: "Nakita ko si ex mo sa Aura one time... bakit parang ang lamya na nya?"
VS: "What do you mean malamya? "
N: "Pagirl." 
VS: "I doubt that. Bihis babae?" 
N: "Hindi naman, but his demeanor changed. The last time I saw him with you, he's like 90% guy, lalaking laki at hindi aakalaing gay. But when I saw him he's too pa-girl, 30-70, 30% na lang pagkalalaki." 
VS: "I'd still doubt that. Perhaps the last time you saw us together you only saw the timid side of him. He's like that especially when he's around strangers. But I've seen him when he's with family and his closest friends, he does get a bit uhm, loud and goofy. But not pa-girl.
N: "You need not be defensive you know? Ex mo na siya, remember?
It's not being defensive... or is it? Hmm....
Prior to this I also got word from an old friend who works in the same company with my ex. Apparently he's popular...
VS: "... you work at [company] pala. By any chance you work with [ex's full name]? 
M: "Yung bading?" 
VS: "'bading'?" 
M: "Sabi ng mga officemates ko bading daw yun. Bakit kaanu-ano mo ba yun?" 
VS: "Have you met him?" 
M: "Hindi, e magkaiba kami department. Pero nakikita ko siya. Ang ingay nya e. 
VS:"Palabiro kasi yun."   
M: "Basta naiingayan ako sa kanya. Bakit mo pala natanong?"
Then I just had to segue and change the course of discussion. This old friend of mine doesn't know my sexual preference and that I dated guys. She looks up to me as a kuya. But to be honest bothered ako. Parang hindi ko na kilala ang ex ko. O sadyang malaki na nagbago sa kanya since we parted ways?

The other night I had a dream and he was in it. We were in a car, not his, and this time he was in the passenger seat. I was driving. In that dream we were having a banter...
VS: "So kumusta ka naman since we 'parted ways'?  
J: "Parted ways? Diba tinaboy mo ko, remember?   
VS: "Ako nantaboy? I remember ikaw yung last nantaboy. 
J: "Basta may nantaboy." 
VS: "Well, so how did we end up talking right now." 
J: "Ewan ko sayo." 
*At this point I realized I was dreaming. Yes, m subconscious speaks in my dreams apart from the dream Me* 
VS: "Well it's not like we're getting back together you huh?" 
J:" Sheesh..." 
VS:"Ang yabang! Haha... But that is a funny thought. Funny in the sense na it wouldn't be a good idea." 
J:"Ewan ko sayo!" 
VS:" Well at least we're talking, Sungit." 
J: *stares for awhile then looks out of the window*

End of dream sequence. Lately I've been wanting to make random conversations with him by text, just to know how has he been doing. But I guess it wouldn't be a good time yet. I don't' even know if there will be any time at all.

No comments: