I didn't take down minutes of the discussion, but some points raised that quite hit a mark - spot on:
- Once a cheater, always a cheater.
- Either you're a cheater, or a changing man. So which are you?
- Lying coincides with cheating - one cannot exist without the other.
- Facebook, (or any social media platform) is the root of cheating.
- How much can one forgive a cheating partner?
- When a cheater realize how much he will lose, it can change him.
What's your take on any of the mentioned items?